Original Limited Edition Photographic Prints
About the Prints
These Original Limited Edition Prints are produced to archival standards and are printed with an Epson Stylus Pro 3880 printer and Epson UltraChrome K3 archival pigment inks on Canson Infinity Baryta Photographique paper. They also feature an half inch white border to aid in handling and framing.
The prints are personally created and inspected by me in my print studio and all of the prints are numbered and signed with an acid-free pen. They are then sealed in a clear, acid-free, polyester sleeve. This protects the print against dust, oils, fingerprints, and any other outside contaminants. All prints also come with a Certificate of Authenticity.
These Original Limited Edition Prints are special in that they are produced by me personally and only a limited number of signed and numbered prints of each image will ever be made. This number includes both the smaller 12×18″ and 16×24″ prints together. Once an image sells out, it will never be available again in either size.
The smaller 12×18″ prints are securely packaged and shipped flat in a sturdy cardboard mailer. Unfortunately, it is cost prohibitive to ship the larger, 16×24″ prints in the same way, so they must be rolled and shipped in a sturdy cardboard tube instead. A flat rate shipping charge of $22.75 (to anywhere in the world) is automatically added to each order.
- If the print arrives damaged, please contact me within 14 days to arrange for a refund or replacement.
- You will be responsible for import duties and/or local taxes.
- All prices are in Canadian Dollars.
The artist, Tomas Nevesely, reserves the right to:
- Create “proof” prints as required to ensure optimal print quality and colour. These prints will be marked as such and will never be offered for sale.
- Reproduce these images for use in greetings cards, calendars, books and for any other promotional purposes.
- Sell “open edition” prints of these images. These “open edition” would be printed by third party (never by me) and would not be signed nor numbered. These prints would also never be considered “Original” prints.
- License these images for other commercial or editorial uses.